Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Self Portrait Project

Black and White.jpg
 
That is a handsome devil right there, I bet he has all the ladies lined up for him! This is my self portrait project and overall this is my favorite project that we have done. I enjoyed being allowed to go outside with my classmates and taking pictures of every idea we came up with, whether just posing like this or climbing a tree. I wanted my self portrait to be nice and simple so i gave a stare to the camera, and face it you love that face! The bright leaf in the bottom right corner was not meant to be in the picture but it adds more value to the portait. I used many features while using photoshop to make my picture look better, if that was even possible. I used the burn tool on the background so that it showed more empahsis on my face and not the environment. Also i used the sponge tool to clean up any dark marks on my face or hands. I made sure to fix the contrast to where it fits my self portrait to look its best. Not too dark or too light, just right. When I saw the finalized picture I was happy on how good I did. Overall, this was my favorite project and the ladies love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment