Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lettering Project


 
The three letters that I decided to chose for my lettering project was UNC. These three letters describe me better than BEN. I am a huge UNC fan so it was no surprise to people when I decided to chose that for my project. In order to make the letters feel like they are three dimensional and you can just reach out and grab them, I used perspective. I used one point perspective, which has only one vanishing point. Even though I had the letters down i still had to make the background for the letters. I decided to draw a basketball court because I am a college basketball fanatic. Ofcourse, I had to remind everyone that UNC is number one! I finished it off with Ramsees and the UNC symbol. I did very good on this project and I am proud to be the biggest UNC fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment